How to take the course
Now that you have completed your purchase, you can begin taking your course.
- First you will need to click the green Study button.
- The study area consists of 25 to 26 sections depending on location that must be read. Each section has a countdown timer that must reach zero before the section will be marked as studied with a green check-mark.
- You can track your progress and see what the next step is by viewing Course Details on the right side of the website.
- Once you begin studying your course, the Course Details window will change to Section Details window until all sections have been marked with a green check-mark as studied and you are ready to take your exam. To begin your exam, click the green Take Exam button.
- You can also restudy the course material by clicking View Section if you would like to review the material again.
- Once you pass your exam, you can print or download your food handler certificate.
- To view your certificate for printing or to download, click the blue Print Certificate button.
- To see what your certificate will look like and an explanation of the information it contains, click Certificate Sample.