Food Handler Classes
Food Handler Classes Find your course now!
Part of the EduClasses® family of online coursewares
Ansica Badge

Illinois Food Handlers Certificate Courses


Read this if you also need a Seller Server certificate

As of July 1, 2018, all food workers who sell or server alcohol in the State if Illinois are required to have a Beverage Alcohol Seller and Server Education and Training (BASSET) card.
Click here for more information.