Refunds are only considered for the following reasons:
- Duplicate transactions
- Incorrect course purchases within FHC (FoodHandlerClasses.com)
For a refund to be considered, the following must not have occurred:
- The purchase transaction did not occur more than two (2) weeks previous.
- No section of the course has been reviewed or studied.
- If applicable to the course, the test has not been started.
- A certificate was not issued for the recent purchase in dispute.
If the above requirements are met, you can request a refund by the following processes:
- Login to your account.
- Create a “Support Ticket” stating the reason why you are seeking a refund.
When we have reviewed your refund request, we will promptly contact you within 24 hours during normal business hours.
For more information, contact the FoodHandlerClasses.com Online Food Handler Education Service by one of the following methods:
103 S Travis St., Ste 200
Sherman, TX 75090
Last Updated: 4/1/2015