FoodHandlerClasses.com (FHC) works with state, county and local goverments by offering our Food Handlers' course for the food workers within their locales on their behalf.
Our food safety training course is a no-out-of-pocket-expense solution for health departments looking for a turnkey solution. There are no upfront, hidden or renewal fees for government agencies working with our online Food Handler Classes program.
Our service includes:
- Creative Site Design & Setup
- FHC certificate with QR code for certificate verification
- Custom local food handler certificate
- Certificate verification - Online and mobile
- All technical support is handled at FHC office
- Monthly reports with exported Student data and payment
- Merchant Service Provided
- Back Office access to review all student data and transactions
- Food Safety Course. Course is a 25 to 26 section timed review. Number of sections is determaned by course location.
- Food Safety Test.
- Search Engine Marketing
- Marketing Flyer
We can have your site up and launched quickly. If you are wanting to work with us on an existing FHC site, then all we have to do is set up the transfer fee and accounts, then we're ready to start accepting transfer or registration fees on your behalf.
Please contact us at 903-813-4188 x 800 for more information or complete the feedback form in the sidebar and one of our representatives will be in touch.